Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FOUR FAVORITES


Happy "hump" day everyone!! I can't believe its already Wednesday, where has this week gone? Today I am revealing my Four Favorites of the week.
1. On Monday I received 3 free samples of laura mercier's eyeshadow! My coworkers wife is a makeup artist for them and she sent him with some goodie bags to hand out to some of the ladies here, what a sweet gal! My favorite of the 3 is Bamboo, however I also received Gilt and Primrose (which I used as blush today!)
2. I am obsessed with Maybelline's Color Whisper and need to get more colors! I currently wear Orange Attitude all day, every day. Also my April Glamour magazine says orange is the new lip color for spring, one step ahead of ya Glamour!
3. I. LOVE. ESSIE. I am thinking I need a mani/pedi with the Maximillian strasse-her for St. Patrick's Day this weekend!
4. I just got my hair did on Saturday (I went blonde for spring!) and bought this uh-mazing Sebastian mousse! If you have thin hair like me do yourself a favor and go buy this! Insta-volume!


Linking up:

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...