Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday funday!

Ok i decided to make Sunday craft night...mainly because:
1. I don't have cable at my apt so I can't watch my cowboys play
2. I just made it through the entire Friends series for the 6th time
3. I need some change in my apt
4. I need to do something to distract myself that I have to go back to work tomorrow:(

SO! First I decided to finally hang up pictures in my living room: (sorry for the bad photos..)


And paint my wall boxes silver! I used Rub 'n Buff silver leaf. This stuff is AH-MAZE-ING! I have used this for 2 nightstands, a picture frame and vase and still have a full tube! You just dab a little on your finger and rub it right on and it dries really quick!




Before:

After:


Ok that's all for tonight! What do ya think???

-Steph
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...