Thursday, January 24, 2013

HUGS & KISSES

Last night I spent a good hour walking around Paper Source. I love that store! I honestly wish I could live in the store. No joke! I love everything paper! Here are a few of the cutest Valentine's gifts that every lady needs to make the day a bit sweeter!


Journal:: So sweet to fill out for your Valentine ;)
Valentines Gift Tag:: This could be a fun DIY project!
Heart Paper Clips:: Send out some love to coworkers by using these heart paper clips!
Heart Stickies:: I would use these all year round!
Paper Straws:: Who doesnt love a fun paper straw??
Heart Garland:: This would be a fun DIY too!
XOXO Pad:: These are cute stickies to leave a special note for your man :)
Lips Stamp:: Seal your Valentines Cards with a kiss!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...