Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Day Outfit

Outfit 1:: Shirt || Jeans || Tee || Riding Boot || Beanie || Belt
Outfit 2:: Aztec Sweater || Pants || Bib Necklace || Bootie
Outfit 3:: White Cords || Cardigan || Chambray || Ankle Boot

Thanksgiving is 2 days away and I dont have an outfit planned yet! Yikes!!! Normally I just lounge around watching the Cowboys and eating so I dont plan a cute outfit but this Thanksgiving we are going over to a family friends home and I just dont think yoga pants and my Romo jersey will cut it. I came up with 3 different styles: Slouchy, Aztec-y and Comfy and hopefully I can run to the mall before Thursday to grab a few of these cute pieces! What style do you guys like most?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the aztec outfit! It's the perfect combination between comfy and dressy! That sweater would definitely hide the fact that I ate my weight in turkey :)
    Jonna
     Everything but Ordinary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...