Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crushing

 This week I am crushing on the color blush pink for interior decor. I have always strayed away from the color pink when decorating my grown-up girl apartment. Pink comes with the stereotype for a little girls room where everything and I mean e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. is PINK or you think of the pink couch in your grandparents basement that still has plastic wrap over it. Well after viewing these pictures I am now a HUGE fan and see how it can be used to make a place look elegant and feminine and not at all overpowering! I cant wait to incorporate some blush pink into my place!


I found this picture on pinterest and the link sent me to someone's Flicker account for a creative studio tour of photographer Jeremy Harwell. You will have to check out the other photo's as this space is amazing! 


I just love this space! The couch is gorg, the painting is breathtaking, the two lamps together is just genius..I want this room to be mine! 

I love how they mixed gray, pink and gold together. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blush color! I never would have thought to decorate with it (even though I love to wear the color) but it really does give the room a feminine, luxurious feel! Can't wait to see how you incorporate it into your apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its totally feminine and I just love it! Maybe I can get a throw or some pillows to start off with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...